So I don't have time to do a proper post but I wanted an opportunity to send a little shout out.
I was tagged in the Lovely Blogger Award by two of my favorite girls, Bryana and Kimi<3
- Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Award 15 blogs
- I am very ticklish! All the guys in my school constantly poke me and make me squirm. It can be annoying.
- I love to smile and laugh. Whenever I can, I laugh, and I make it a point not to take life to seriously. I am not afraid to look stupid if I'm smiling about something stupid.
- The word that people most often describe me as is cute. I have mixed feelings about this, because on the one hand it's flattering and adorable, and on the other, it's kind of condescending. Either way, I try to take it at face value and just enjoy the compliment.
- Until I was in first grade, I lived on a huge property that shared a border with a farm. My early memories are of clambering to the far end of my back yard and looking at the cows that ate out of my compost pile.
- I have been a part of student council for the past three years and I love it! I was Head of Fundraisers, President, and Secretary. Next year, I'm running for Sophmore class president.
- I wear the colors grey, white, black, and blue most often. I usually only wear pink when I'm in a bad mood. And my go-to shoes are Sperry Topsiders! I have two pairs and adore them.
- Final fact(: I swam on the local swim team since I was eight years old until this past year, that's six years! I loved every second of it and there's nothing I enjoy more than being in the water.
Because many of you have been tagged before, and I'm being lazy, I'm just tagging anyone who so wishes to participate in this award.
I'm going to a sleepover tonight, and I'm a bit nervous, but I don't want ED to be around, I just want to have a good time with my friends. I'll be thinking of how all of you have my back, and I'll try my best to just be Emma<3
Have an amazing weekend!