Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bootylicious!



My pre-run bootay
Proud of it too!

THE RULES:
1. Post this award with the picture and name whoever tagged you in it
2. Do the STUFF
3. Award to 7 others and tell them you did so!
THE STUFF:
1. Name 3 things that are lying right next to you 
2. Name 2 foods you cannot live without 
3. Name 1 thing you did today

I was tagged for this wonderful award by two beautiful and amazing girls, Bryana and Kimi!

Because I'm sure many of you have already been tagged, I am tagging anyone reading. Have fun with it lovelies!
And now for THE STUFF(:

Three things that are lying next to me are:
Well this isn't actually next to me, but it is the other window open on the my desktop: Pandora! I'm a big music person and I love the fact that it helps me find cool new artists.

Tea! This is a recylced picture but I'm a huge tea drinker and nothing is better than a cup with honey.

source
The third thing next to me is: nail polish!
I own a TON of nail polish and love doing my nails. However, I don't like manicures! It always ruins my nails and is harsh on my skin. My favorite nail color is red but I'm currently sporting dark purple with a glitter coat on top.

The two foods I could not live without are Greek yogurt and Kashi GoLean Crunch cereal, they are my staples! This is not to say I don't adore my fresh fruits and veggies too.

And finally, one thing I've done today was babysat at eight am! Then I taught swim lessons. I had a kid filled morning but that's okat because I adore it. The idea that I can be a positive role model makes me very happy.

Recently I found out that an old friend of mine has an eating disorder. I had seen her for the first time in monthes the other day and was shocked at how emaciated she seemed. I have always veiwed her as a vibrant resiliant personality and it breaks my heart to think of her as under ther control of ED.
She has an intake appointment with the program I was in and I sincerely hope it helps her.
Situations like this bring back my motivation to stay strong and continue to challenge my ED. I want to make a postitive change in the world and I can't do that if my disorder is holding me back.

Have a wonderful weekend lovelies! xoxoxo Emma

4 comments:

jennifer said...

ahh emma your last oat pic looks perfect :) and tea+honey=yum xox

Ash said...

Pandora is my favorite :) I love that you can bookmark songs and listen to them without having to buy them haha! And I love nail polish too, my favorite colors are anything neon. I just hate when they chip right away!

willing_to_recover said...

Sorry to hear about your friend :( That sucks. Well done on getting the award! Nice eats btw in the picture :)

BecomingBryana said...

Dayum Gurl! You look hawt in that first picture.

K, so I'm done being ghetto, but seriously: gorgeous!

I used to love go lean crunch, but while I was deeper in my ED, I realized regular go lean has less calories, so I bought that. I love it, and it is my favorite cereal ever, but I'm thinking I might need to get a box of GLC some time soon. But I get it, chobani + kashi GL is one of my favorites, and a staple lunch for me.

I am so sorry for your friend. I am also proud of you for your determination girlie. Keep fighting, no matter what!