Thursday, March 31, 2011

Itty Bitty Post

Hey guys! This post will be itty bitty, but I just want to squeeze in a couple updates because I think my next post is gonna be pretty long.

I am having my 15th birthday party tomorrow and I'm super excited. It seems like it will be alot of fun and I can't want to show all of you the pictures(:


Kashi Spinach and Mushroom pizza.
 Also, I went to my first appointment with a new nutritionist. I like her alot and I think that she will motivate me to step out of my comfort zone. She already has me trying pizza, which is one of my most anxiety-provoking fear-foods. I was able to make it through dinner with minimal thoughts or rituals, which was good. I'm excited to see what happens in the future with her.
Here are just a few random eats shots, but they were yummy. Sandwiches are a bit scary for me because they are more compact and I have to use my hands to eat it. However, I was able to enjoy it.

Mixed greens, feta and TJ's tomato and basil hummus on an Arnold flat bread.

Overnight oats with Barney Butter

And here is a little tease of what is to come in the next post. See those gorgeous carrots?
No questions tonight, I'm far too tired.
Goodnight loves!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

My dietitian has been pushing me too! Congrats on giving things a try! Those are huge steps in the right direction- keep it up :) Mallory
xoxo

timeforhappiness said...

I'm proud of you for trying those things lovely :)