Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Quick Post

Hey guys!

I don't have time for a long post tonight because I had program. IOP went well but it can be repetitive, we tend to do alot of the same things every week. But that can only be expected considering I've been in it since November. It was a little frustrating to hear that one of the girls who started program at the same time as me is graduating from IOP this week. I am so happy for her, of course, she is a wonderful person and I wish her all the best. But at the same time, it makes me want to get out of program even more. I'm using my frustration as motivation to keep going forward in recovery!

Today's breakfast was just a mix of Kashi cereals, a banana, and almond milk.

Lunch was a pita stuffed with chick peas, cooked vegetables, and Sabra hummus. I also had carrot sticks and a Zen Soy cappicino soymilk "juice box."

I had my lunch and snack at IOP, which was gross, as usual. But thats okay, the amount of food can be overwhelming, but I've just come to accept it, the Serenity Prayer mindset and all(;

And when I got home, twelve hours after I left my house this morning, I had peanut butter oats with a Granny Smith apple while riduling my dad for his trying to impress me with his knowledge of health food. Psh.

And to make up for this pathetic short post, here is a super cute video that made me cry.
I garentee you will watch it over and over.

2 comments:

BecomingByana said...

Oh, my poor father keeps trying to prove he knows what he's talking about when it comes to health food too. I always have to explain that everything he thinks is wrong. ("Smart balance is low calorie, right?" "No Daddy, it's oil, that means it high in cals." "Oh...") So I totally relate to that.

I also googled your soymilk box. I LOOOOVE cappuccinos, and that sounds absolutely DELISH!!!

Ash said...

Hey :) thanks so much for the comment on my blog the other day. I always love to hear from my readers!
Your lunch looks amazing by the way! I love pitas and hummus, I could totally eat all Mediterranean and I'd be happy haha! And I liked the video too. Keep posting!