Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oats and Thank You.

Hey guys!
I just wanted to send out a quick thank you to everyone for their comments. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.

This morning I went to a higher level yoga class and boy was it hard, but my body is thanking me for all the strength and rest I've been allowing it.

For lunch I took your suggestions for bulking up my oats. I knew I had to have something that would keep me satisfied for a long time because I won't have time for my usual afternoon snack today.

I had a usual 1/2 cup serving of oats, with two tablespoons of wheat germ, two tablespoons of three nut butter, a tablespoon of shredded coconut, a 1/4 cup of Orchard mix granola, and some pumpkin butter.
It was realty good and thick, almost like eating pumpkin pie filling.
On the side I also had a Granny smith apple, a banana, and a handful of almonds.

I  hope all of you enjoy your Saturday! Thank you again for all of the support.

4 comments:

Ash said...

I love reading all your posts, so no problem :) And thanks for all your comments and support for my blog, too!

Those oats look super yummy, I'll definitely have to try something like that soon.

I'm really into yoga, too. I haven't taken an actual yoga class in two years but I do it daily in my room with an iPod app. But I would love to start taking classes again.

Have a great rest of your weekend!

Haley said...

Glad that it held you over! It sounds yummy :)

Hayley said...

Great job Em!

:)

Looks mighty tasty!!! and beefed up! That's one bowl hard-core oats!

Ayla said...

Your oats sound awesome! I haven't been eating oats as much as usual and I'm starting to miss them.