Friday, February 4, 2011

Mangoes and Moments

I've been hearing constantly lately "enjoy the moment" and "live in the moment" but its just so hard for me. I feel like I'm constantly racing to keep up with everything, when in truth it is this anxious thinking that tires me out. I am so ready for the weekend, and I will try to relax, if it kills me... contradictory? Maybe, but in any case, its time to breathe.

I guess because my subconscious is craving the tropics, I've been craving mangoes. So for breakfast, muesli soaked in milk, with frozen mangoes, honey, and raisins.

Lunch was another quinoa salad, I threw in some monetary jack cheese and Omega trail mix. I also had an apple and chai cake.

For snack, Greek yogurt with Trader Joe's Triple Fruit Treat mix (dried mangoes, blueberries, and cranberries), with blueberries, Bear Naked Fruit & Nut granola, and honey.

I would write more, but I'm so exhausted from this week that I think its time to take a nap.
Enjoy your Fridays(:

No comments: