Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day One

So, I've finally done it, decided to create my own blog. I must admit, I am a bit apprehensive about this creation. I tend to become a bit too attached, so I gotta pray that my little blog-baby survives.
Today I toyed with my camera's settings to try to achieve the perfect food photo, with not too much success. Over time hopefully my photography skills will improve. In the meantime, this is what we got.

For lunch: Peanut butter oats with a Clif Peanut Butter MoJo bar.



And for a snack, a chocolate blueberry cupcake, adapted from the Fat-Free Vegan Kitchen, the recipe can be found here, along with some blueberries picked by my grandparents, and frozen for my enjoyment.. in the dead of winter.
So, not exactly seasonal, but hey, alittle summer never hurt anyone.

Stay tuned for more trials and treats from yours truly.

No comments: